Monday, May 6, 2013

BACK AT IT!

Finally, FINALLY back in the gym today and feeling awesome.
Why is rest so important for our bodies?
I learned the hard way...
When you break down your muscles continuously and don't give them rest
they have no time to repair!

When I googled back pain and put in my symptoms,
I learned that in order to get better I needed to do these things:

  • Ice for 20 minutes each hour
  • Walk and move, but do not work out
  • Get plenty of sleep
  • Correct my posture
Needless to say, I worked all week at these four things and feel MUCH better,
with only a tiny bit of lingering pain in the morning getting out of bed.

Anyways, back in the gym today and this photo (from instagram) is what I did today!
(plus my post workout shakeolgy... nom nom nom)

HAPPY MONDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment